Friday 2 February 2007

B'day photos

I had the best night at Tacos on Wednesday, lots of laughs and lots of Margaritas (yum) The kids had little mock-margaritas which they thought were so cool. It was so funny we thought Isabelle got a real margarita by mistake, she went really silly and was making everyone laugh, but I think it was the huge sugar rush that must of done it LOL! The food was really yummy too. We ended up taking Sarah with us to the movies and she has slept here the last couple of nights. We went to see Epic Movie, and if you were thinking about going to see it...........DON'T DO IT!!! It was really bad. Jon reckons it is easily the worst movie he has seen and I think I agree with him, it was pretty bad. It was nice to have Dale come out for tea too. he is my nephew and he usually doesn't come to things like that so I was really happy he came......even though he didn't say much, in fact he didn't eat or drink much either, but I guess that's teenage boys for you :0)




Here are the photos from Wednesday night at Taco's

opps sorry there is two pics of that???? I don't know how to delete one???


As I wrote earlier Sarah has stayed here for a couple of nights, I took her home today, while she was here we did some scrapping and last night we went to Drew point for a BBQ tea. The kids love it when she comes to stay, she is so good with them too.



Here is the LO I did yesterday with Sarah, I didn't get to scan hers before she took it home so I can't post a photo of it, but it was really good. She wanted to try a monochromatic LO and she chose to do a pink LO.






Better go and think about tea now


Ange xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had loads of fun!
The layout is gorgeous too, love the colours,
Melx