Saturday 24 February 2007

Saturday

Our Saturday's start early, we have to be up and ready and out the door by 8:30 to get Georgia to dancing by 9am. It's a half hour drive, I must be crazy, but it's worth it. She really loves it and she has gained so much confidence. Why don't I send here to somewhere closer by??? I hear you say, No I couldn't, she goes to my cousins dance school, I would feel bad if I sent her somewhere else.



My big boy has lost another tooth. On Thursday he was wobbling and wobbling it all day. It came out just before tea-time. He was excited that the tooth fairy would be comming again. It was the bottom front-left the one next to the first one he lost. So now he has a really big gap, it's so cute:0)



Oh and really big news for the week (well I think so anyway) After 2 years and 3 months my baby boy finally says "MUMMY". And it so sweet, it's more like Mummmeeee..... He is quite slow with his talking, but I don't mind, I know after they start they never stop. LOL! He was so proud of himself that he could say it, and that's all we heard for the rest of the day, I just loved it:0)



I just wanted to mention that I am so proud of Ben. He has settled into school so well this year. No tears or "I don't want to go" of a morning. He even went up to his class by himself (his choice) on Wednesday and Thursday when I had to take Georgia. Such a big boy now.



Here are some photos of Jackson having a chat to nanny on the phone. It is the first time he has (tried) to talk to anyone on the phone, he used to just listen and try to work out when the voice is comming from. lol!


Last night we had another big, BIG thunder storm. This one seemed bigger than the last one. The lightening was so bright and seemed like it was right on top of us. Ben was the only one who woke up, He got frightened, so I slept in with him, until Jon got home.


I want to scrap, but I just can't do it. I think my big run has finished, and I don't want it to be. I don't know why it happens. I go really well for a while then ..........nothing. It's really frustrating:-S

Bye for now


Ange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos of Jackson are sooo cute Ange :O)
Melx

Anonymous said...

the phone photos are cute!! they will be good ones to scrap and a good first moment.
A.