Wednesday 21 February 2007

First Day

Well today was Georgia's first day at kinder. She was so excited that the day had finally arrived, she had been counting down the days for a ages. She looked so cute in her over-sized uniform and backpack. Even Ben commented on how cute she looked, so sweet:0). I still think she looks to small to be going to school but she is so ready for it. I guess it's easier for 2nd, 3rd etc kids because it all pretty familiar. All she wanted to do was play in the little kitchen, which she remembered from when Ben was in kinder.

We searched everywhere for a little pair of black school shoes but there were none small enough anywhere:0( so we had to settle for a pair of sneakers instead.
She was so brave and so was I. I thought I would cry like when I dropped Ben off on his first day, but I coped very well and it makes a difference that I know the teachers and I know she will be fine. She has her cousin Isabelle with her in her class, so that really helps too.




Yesterday I took Georgia to the beach. We were all going to go after we picked up Ben from school, but when he got home he was too pooped, and Jackson was getting a bit tired too. She really wanted to go, so Jon said Why don't you just take her there, so I did. She had such fun, we made some sandcastles and she decorated them with shells. She really loves the beach ATM. She lasted about an hour then she got too cold, but she really would have stayed longer if I let her.



And a lo I did today of my gorgeous girl and her sweet little smile.



Bye for now

Ange xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you've been busy scrapping up a storm Ange!! The trampoline pics made me smile, how cute!! Awww, how cute is Georgia on her first day of kinder :O)
melx

Unknown said...

Hey Ange Wow Georgia looks adorable in her new uniform! Glad both of them enjoyed being at school, makes so much difference having them happy to be there!
Wonderful layouts too!