Tuesday 20 February 2007

Catching Up!

My first post in a week, naughty me:0) We have had a busy week. Our holidays were officially over last Tuesday when Jon went back to work (not happy Jan) I loved him always being here and not having to try and keep the kids quiet while he sleeps of a morning.


Ben started school on Thursday, My big Grade 1 boy, he was really great on his first day, really brave and happy to be back. He had his hair cut a couple of days before he went back, and it makes him look so grown up:0( His teacher is Mrs Hinns (not sure about the spelling??) and she is lovely.


Oh and here are some photos of Ben with his missing tooth..LOL!



We had an awesome thunder storm on Friday night. I really hate them and Jon was at work (great) So the kids got to sleep on the lounge room floor on their fold out sofa's while I sat on the couch with the blinds closed ( feel safer that way:0) when they got to sleep (about 9ish) I went upstairs to have a look out our bedroom window, great view from there, so I decided to try and get a photo to try and take my mind off how scared I was lol! Let me tell you it's really hard to get a photo of lightening (no der) I took about 20 photos and I only got this one, which isn't very good but it was the only one that wasn't completely black.


On Saturday night we had Sarah come and stay the night. I didn't get to see her much because I went to a wedding with Mum. She wanted someone to go with her so I offered to go:-) Little did I know it was going to be so, SO HOT! It was a lovely wedding though, at the Botanical Gardens. And afterwards at the rowing club across the road. It was a lovely night to sit by the water and look at the bridge all lit up, and listen to my Mun and Auntie and Uncle talk about funny things. Sarah was such a help with the kids. When I got home they were all in bed, and I was still really hot. Sarah nagged me to go for a swim with her ( I never go swimming) But I thought maybe just this once (because it was dark lol) It was so nice and refreshing, I really miss swimming, we stayed in for about an hour and a half (Jon though we must of drowned lol) We got back at about midnight. Sarah was all hyped up and I just wanted to go to bed but she conned me in to having a game of cards with her, then another......then I flaked in bed(I slept soooooo well:0)

On Sunday it was another HOT day so we packed a picnic and headed to the beach. Then I had Mum and Dad come for tea. It's so cool that even though they have been separated for about 20 years I can still have the both around at the same time and they have remained friends. Makes it so much easier at Christmas ans stuff like that:0) Anyway Dad took Sarah home which was a big help cause she lives a fair way away and Dad lives close to them.

My Baby Girl starts Kinder tomorrow:0( She is so excited about it and has been counting down the days. Lots of photos tomorrow morning:0) She goes on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9:55 - 2pm and her teacher is Mrs Harold. Different teacher than Ben had in kinder but She is really nice and a great teacher.

Some random Photos of Jackson having a jump on the trampoline



Thats all for today. I'll post some photos of Georgia's first day at kinder tomorrow.
Night.
Ange

No comments: