Monday 12 February 2007

New LO's

We have had a busy couple of days. On Friday Ben had his little friend William over for a play. We packed a picnic and when to the park. On the way back home we picked up Isabelle so Georgia had a friend to play with. We dropped them home at about 3:30. Then we came home and vegged out at home.

On Saturday Georgia missed Dancing and we left early to head up to orford to watch the scuttling of Troy-D. We didn't really get to see much, was a huge bang though:0)
After that we headed to Shelley Beach and had a picnic lunch. Silly me didn't pack the kids bathers cause the weather wasn't that warm but the kids wanted to swim, luckily Jon packed a towel and I packed a change of clothes, just in case, they hadso much fun. Shelley Beach is such a safe beach for littlies, very sheltered, but Jackson got a bit courageous and went out a bit deep and lost his balance, I was the only one who saw him, he couldn't find his feet,so I had to run in and get him, shoes on and all, it sure did teach him a lesson though, he didn't go out too far after that. I got absolutely soaked, wet jeans are pretty uncomfortable:0( They dried out a bit before the drive home though.


Ben discovered he had a wobbly tooth on Friday, He has gone to his cousins house to sleep for a couple of nights, he comes home tomorrow, we got home last night and their was a message from him, it was so cute, he said "my tooth has just fallen out", so we called him up and he was very excited about it:0) and the tooth fairy came to him at his cousins house last night. I felt a bit upset I had missed out on his first tooth falling out and all the excitement of the tooth fairy comming though:0( oh well there is always next time......I just hope the tooth fairy wasn't too generous at his cousins house ;0) I can't wait to see him with a missing tooth, how cute.



I have been getting heaps of scrapping done lately. here are a my newies....



This one of Jackson trying to play the ps2. The photos crack me up! So cute;-D




This one of Daddy and his little princess.



And this one of Ben at his first ever athletics carnival.

Thats all for now.

Ange

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Slacker Me! Sorry! Happy belated birthday Ange!!
Love all the layouts you have done, wow there are heaps YAY you!
Glad the kids have been enjoying the school holidays and hope they settle back in to the school routine smoothly!
Take care