Sunday 4 February 2007

A Perfect Day

Today was one of those perfect summer days, not that we did a lot, but just a lovely sunny, warm and not to windy day. We got up early and headed to Blackmans Bay beach, the kids had so much fun and I love to watch them play together so well, it's amazing when they are out doing fun things they don't seem to fight at all. It was just so lovely sitting there on the beach watching them play I could have stayed there all day. We headed home for some lunch and then I did some cleaning then headed up to Jon's mum's to help her sew some cushion covers. The kids wanted to stay and play for a while so I headed home to prepare for tea. We invited them down for tea, we had Georgia's favourite, burritos. After tea we went for a stroll around the block, Ben rode his bike, which has been under Jon's mum and dad's house for ages, he hadn't forgotten how to ride though:-) and Georgia rode her scooter.






Last night the kids slept in the tent. They had been nagging and nagging to sleep in since we got it (which was a few weeks ago) Best thing we ever brought them for $15, they play in it all the time. I was too scared to let them sleep in it outside by themselves cause they are too young, so we brought it inside and put it in Ben's room and they thought that was great.









I also did this quickie LO last night.







Now I am off to start my new challenge LO :0)



Ange xx




No comments: