Wednesday 31 January 2007

Happy B'Day to ...Me!

It's my birthday today and I got woken by the kids jumping on our bed with pressies and special cards they had made for me (so cute) Jon helped them make them yesterday and I wasn't allowed to look, when Ben was doing his he came to me and said "let me look at your hair mummy", I have recently had foils put in and he had to get all the colours right LOL!


After my lovely pressies and cards I went down stairs to find Jon cooking me a special breakie of Pancakes with raspberry jam and ice ream (yum, yum) after that the kids had to go up to grandma's (Jon's Mum) to finish icing the cake the made for me yesterday. It was a rainbow cake (their choice:0) with lots of pink icing. While the kids were at grandma's Jon drove me to the scrap shop in claremont so I could spend some of my B'day money he gave me, It was the first time I had been there so there was lots to look at. I got a few things then he took me to Richmond for lunch at the yummy Richmond Bakery and of coarse we had to visit the lolly shop while we were there:0)


So we headed back to Grandma's house with a bag full of lollies to share with them and then I got to have my yummy cake. After that we came home and I got to finish my challenge LO and later we are going to Tacos for Tea (yum Margaritas) with my mum and sisters and nieces. And maybe after tea Jon and I might go to the movies, Mum said she can take the kids home and put them to bed.

I have had the best day so far and have been so spoilt. I just love how the kids get so excited cause it's mummy's birthday, I wish I could share their excitement, but it's just another birthday to me really.


Here is my Monochromatic?? LO for the challenge I set, I chose white, and I'm happy with the way it turned out:0). I wonder what the next challenge will be???















We have had a fun couple of days really On Monday we took the kids to the aquatic center, they had so much fun, I got a few photos (not great ones though)




And yesterday we went to east lands to buy some school stuff, we only managed to get Ben some shoes. And afterwards we met my sisters and their kids at Rosney MacDonald's. The kids love it there and it's a good play thing for Jackson too, you can see what he's up to and he can manage to climb up on it (not like most of the macca's parks) And we had our good friends Sarah and Michael for dinner. They brought me a lovely bunch of flowers and some new champagne glasses ( my others got broken...what is with me and breaking champagne glasses) So now I have a set of 6, that should keep me going for a while. After dinner, we had lasagna, chips and salad, we got in some backyard cricket then watched Madagascar with the kids.
These were the photos I got of the kids at MacDonald's.

And Ben having a bat last night .

That's all for now :0)

Ange xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ange I LOVE your white layout, it's really beautiful and a very happy belated birthday!!!

Melx
(who's hanging her head in shame because she still hasn't scrapped her challenge layout)