Sunday 28 January 2007

Layouts

I had such a great time at Mel's house on Friday (thanks again Mel) I am also happy I got to join Mel, Charmaine, and Allison's little scrap group. I completed two of the challenges at Mel's house and have finished another one over the weekend. It's been rainy all weekend (typical long weekend weather, lol) so it's been nice just to stay at home snuggling on the couch, watching DVD's with the kids, and doing a bit of scrapping, here and there (even though I have a pile of ironing to do and plenty of other stuff I could be doing)


Georgia was back at dancing on Saturday morning, she was excited about going to meeting her new teacher, Miss Lisa, and she thought it was cool that they have some new girls in there group and also a little boy (how cute:0). On the way home I had to try really hard to dodge the scrap shop, then went to get Ben from Nanny's. He stayed the night which he doesn't get to do very often, and he had a lot of fun and I'm sure he got spoilt rotten.


here are my LO's

This one was the challenge Allison set to not use any bazzil or kraft.



This is the one Mel set to have the title or journaling on or around your photo.


And Sharmaine's challenge, to do a LO with no journaling or title. I had fun doing this one. You can't tell in the scan but I covered the wings with dimensional magic then sprinkled jewels, beads and glitter on them then hand stitched around them, and the aqua c/s has aqua tulle over the top.

I have set the next challenge to do a LO in one colour:0) Hope the girls have fun doing this one.

Ange xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ange
your layouts turned out fantasticly. I had fun completing your challange.....I did green lol and it is very green indeed. I love the wings layout it ended up turnging out fantastic!!
A.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming Ange :O)
Wowee I love how the wings and layout turned out, just beautiful!!
I haven't done my monochramatic (spelling?) layout yet, slack I know, LOL
melx