Thursday 25 January 2007

Fresh Fish and Bubbles

Mmm, there is nothing better than fresh fish home-made coleslaw and chips for Dinner. The boys went fishing early today and came home with a heap of yummy Flat-head (my fave). There was plenty so we had my Mum and Dad for tea as well. Ben and Jackson just love it and Georgia use to love it too but she has gone off it, which is a bit sad (cause it's so good for them)





While Jon and Ben (and Grandad) were fishing, Georgia, jackson, Nanny and I went to spotlight to buy a dress pattern for dolls clothes to make Georgia's Baby Annabelle some new clothes. Georgia got her from Santa and she only has the clothes she came with (addition sets of clothes are so expensive, nearly as dear as real baby's clothes) so I thought I'd have a go at making her some. The pattern I got has: A petite coat and nickers, a couple of beautiful dresses, some over-alls, a bonnet and coat, and some PJ's. Mum and I have heaps of scraps of material so we should be able to scrape up something. I also brought some wool for Georgia's other Grand-ma to knit baby Annabelle a layette (Georgia's baby Annabelle will be a very well dressed baby soon, lol)





After Spotlight we had Isabelle come to play. Georgia and Biz get on so well together. While she was here we opened the bubbles Georgia won at Jye's Party (Georgia won both the games, so she was happy) They had so much fun with them, and I got some great pics of the girls and Jacco. Jacco was blowing bubbles too, I think he had blown bubbles before but it was the first time I got some photos of him doing it:0)


I am looking forward to doing some scrapping at Mel's house tomorrow arvo, I'm so excited:0)can't wait.

Off to bed now

Ange xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics of the little bubble blowers Ange. Yes, I'm really too about scrapping :O)
Melx

Anonymous said...

Good words.