Wednesday 4 July 2007

Where does it go???

Where dose the time go?? I was trying hard to blog more, but time really does fly by. Umm trying to think what has happened since my last post. We spent the weekend (23rd & 24Th June) at the shack which was nice. We had fine weather, but it was still very cold. We went out in the boat fishing on the Saturday, this was Georgia's first time in the boat. She really loved it and was very excited when she caught her first fish (Flathead, yum). We came home on the Monday, which was Jon's birthday. We spent the morning at the shack, and it was such a beautiful day there we decided to get some lunch and take it down to the beach and eat it. Afterwards we drove home and unpacked, then went to Jon's mum & dad's house for a roast lamb dinner, with chocolate pudding for desert (requested by the b'day boy). We ended up getting him a Billabong hoodie, Mr & Mrs Smith DVD (if you haven't seen it, you must!!) and a couple of other bits and pieces.

We had our good friend Sarah and Michael around for dinner on Monday night. They are off to Europe for 7 weeks (lucky them) they will be travelling around staying a few nights at each city. I really hope they don't have any trouble in London, with what's going on there at the moment. I'm sure they will have a wonderful time and see so many beautiful places.
I have scraped a LO at last. It's been months since I have done any. I'm not all that happy with it, but at least it's something.

Also made this little sleepy bear for Georgia. I felt-lifted it off the talented Mel. I am going to try the little chick next. It's so cute.

Thanks for stopping by:-)

Ange








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loove sleepy bear, she looks so cute in pink Ange :O) The family snaps are great too and I loooove chockie pudding!

Sorry I haven't answered your email yet, I'm trying to catch up with everything after being sick.
Yay! So happy you're going to update this more often :O)
Melx

Anonymous said...

p.s. I love the layout too, that little heart with buttons is cute,
Melx