Thursday 12 July 2007

Thursday


It's been another busy week. On Sunday it was my niece's 17Th birthday, we went to Taco's. I was a mean Mummy and left the kids with Grandma and had a kid free night, which was nice, Jon had to work so he couldn't go:0( but all in all it was a fun night. I whipped up this card for her.

Georgia had her first little friend over for a play after school last week. They played really well together. She was in a funny little mood, giggling and showing off, being very cute, her little friends name is Jacob (yes a boy) You would think she would be sick of boys having two brothers, but that was who she wanted to have to play (so cute).



Monday night we had one of Jon's childhood friends and his partner over for dinner. They enjoyed catching up on old times, I heard some funny stories. They were both really nice and hope we can catch up with them again.


*Building news* Plans are being drawn up, soil test has been done ( I think,lol) and we settle the block tomorrow, so that means we'll be land owners again. I took some photos yesterday.
Scrapping is still slow. I really want some new supplies but not a lot of cash around atm :0(

Here's one I finished today. I don't know whats wrong with me lately but everything I do I'm not 100% happy with. I use to love finishing a LO and be proud of them, every time I'd finish one it use to be my new favorite, I don't know why I feel this way. I still love scrapping and want to scrap at any spare moment, maybe I need to do some classes. I wish I had someone to go with. I might look into an online class, that might get me going again.




That's enough rambling for one day

[cya]

Ange






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ange, Thanks for dropping by my blog. Have to say that card is very VERY funky! Glad you had a great time out and how cool is it that your about to start building! Hope the process goes to plan and has NO hiccups!
Take care