Tuesday 17 July 2007

Happy Birthday Mum!


Happy 61st Birthday to my Mum. Hope you had a good day. We went out for lunch, with Mum, my Nan and my sisters and their kids. We went to the Carlyle (think that's how you spell it??) It was the first time I had been there, and it was quite nice. There is a big indoor play room for the kids, so they had lots of fun. I gave Mum "Walk The Line"CD, so now she can crank it up in her car when she is running all the girls around, lol! Mum is in charge of the Fahan Boarding House, and has been there for about 15 years now (I think), so I lived there as a teenager ( for a couple of years). I also gave Mum some money to go towards a cappuccino machine she wants to get. I made her this card (with lots of bling) and made the cover for the CD (cause I didn't have any wrapping paper)



Yesterday after school a few of the kids from Ben's class were going up to the snow they asked us to go along too, after a lot of umming and arring, and a lot of nagging from Ben, we decided to go, so we had about 10 minutes to get everyone ready, we put about 100 layers on the kids and ourselves in that time, was quite funny really, then we headed off, but "oh no" I forgot the camera, luckily we were only just down the road, so turned back to get it. We were going to meet them near the sports center, but they weren't there when we got there, so we thought we missed them. So we headed up the mountain, it was starting to drizzle (great) I said to Jon "I hope they didn't change there minds and turned back", but we kept going anyway. We finally got to the top and they weren't there, but they arrived just after us. The kids got in about an hour of playing before the rain got really bad. It was Jackson's first time in the snow, and to be honest I thought he would hate it, but he had fun, and he discovered he could say snow, so that's all we heard "Snow! Snow! Snow!" (so cute).



Here a some Photos.



Miss Georgia has been a busy girl making these cute little critters for some of her friends at school. She is very good at crafty things (that makes me happy, we'll be able to scrap together when she gets a bit bigger:0) She really takes her time and tries really hard to get things "just right" lol. These little finger puppets come in a pack of five with all the little bits you need, I got them from the newsagency for only $2.95, bargain. It kept her quiet for over an hour.


Nightie nite, have a bit of a headache so I'm off to bed now.

Ange

No comments: