Wednesday 20 June 2007

We Have Light!

We just had a black-out. It started just before the kids bed-time. At first they were a bit worried, but after we got out the torches and dug up some old candles, they thought it was great fun. We put Jacco to bed at about 7:30, with a candle in his room ( don't worry, it was way out of reach) and he went off to sleep no worries at all (he is such a good boy) but as for the other two, it was a bit of a struggle to get them to settle down a go to sleep. We decided to let GG go in with Ben, we didn't think she would like being up stairs by herself. There was a lot of talking and giggling, but they eventually went to sleep. They will be tired at school tomorrow.

Meanwhile Jon and I were chilling out on the couch, watching the candle-light, listening to the rain on the roof, it was quite nice, for a while, then I got a bit board, lol, so I whipped out the camera, lol, and got some pics of the beautiful candle flame. Then I wanted to try and toast marshmallows, and it worked, and they were really yummy, then I think I had a few too many, and then I felt sick, lol.

Anyway here are some of the photo's I took, the one of me toasting marshmallows is funny:0)










Good-nite

Ange

No comments: