Tuesday 19 June 2007

Chilli Tuesday

Winter is well and truly here.. I really noticed the cold yesterday when we were up and about early taking BJ to school. It was his first day back after a couple of weeks holiday and he seemed a bit quiet and shy, I guess it will take a little while for him to settle down again, it probably seems like ages to him since he's been there. Georgia is back tomorrow, and really looking forward to it. She has been asking and asking when she can go back to dancing. It's good that she is missing it, i guess that means she really likes going. They don't start back up till Saturday week, so she still has a while to wait.





While Ben was at school, Georgia, Jackson and myself went to Eastlands to find a pressie for Jon, it's his birthday on Monday and we might be going to the shack for the weekend, so I thought I better get in early. Why are men so hard to buy for?????????? I did get one thing, but that was something he said he wanted, so that was easy, but I have no idea what else to get him. Mmm I will have to put my thinking cap on:0)



While we were at Eastlands we met up with my mum and my sister and her kids, Georgia hadn't seen her cousin Isabelle for the whole of the holidays, so it made her happy to catch up with her again.



I have a couple of DVDs to recommend, one is a animated family one called "Barnyard" It is so funny. The kids love it, Jon loves it and even I love it. It's really funny.

Another one is "Walk The Line" this isn't a kids one, I borrowed it off my mum and I have now watched it 5 times. It's the story of Johnny Cash. It's got a lot of singing in it and it so cool.



Georgia is very excited about this weekend, she now has her very own life-jacket, which means she can now come out in Herbie (our boat, weird name, I know) and hopefully catch her first fish. Jon had to go to Big W to get some things and Georgia wanted to go too. So off they went, and when they came home she showed me her new life-jacket, I was kindda surprised he got her one, because they aren't cheep, he said they were in the fishing section, and she saw the little life jacket, and she looked at him with this gorgeous look in her eyes and said "please Daddy" and Jon just couldn't say no:0) (that's my girl LOL)



Lastly I thought I share a few photo's that make me laugh. Some are old and some a recent.


Jackson really enjoying his icey pole.


Trying to get a cute photo of all the kids in their Jammie's on my bed, this is the result, a cute one of Jacco but see in the background, Ben and Georgia are having a wrestle!!!



Do ya think I'm sexy???



Crazy Girl!




I love these four, even if they are crazy!!!



Hope you keep warm


Bye for now


Ange












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ange, I just had the brainwave to post you a message on your blog!! I've sent you an email, if you don't get it by the end of today could you please leave a message on my blog and I'll try and resend it.
LOVE your felt softies, they are SO beautiful, you are really clever. Thanks for the hot tips on DVD's too - I saw the barnyard dvd at the video shop last time I was there, I'll have to hire it next time for the kids.
Well, have a great week,
Melx