Saturday 10 March 2007

LO's to Share

I have been scrapping.....Yay!!! Here are some of them. (sorry about the bad photos) Do have some others I need to finish off so I'll share them when I do:0)





















And here is a little container I covered to keep my buttons in.





Not a lot else to share, we haven't been up to much, just normal everyday stuff. I have been sewing though, have almost finished two little dresses for baby Annabelle, I will share them when I have finished also. I got these shoes for her off E-bay. Aren't they just so cute. Georgia hasn't seen them yet. I wanted to wait till I finish sewing the dresses and give them to her altogether.


Ange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have been scrapping up a storm....fantastic layouts...love them
A.

Anonymous said...

Jeepers you SURE have been scrapping Ange - beautiful layouts too :O)
Love the shoes, very pretty, she will definitely look cute in them :O)
Melx