Wednesday 21 March 2007

I'm Back

I happy to say I am on the mend after my 3rd lot of tonsillitis in about 6 weeks. The antibiotic have kicked in and I'm feeling much better. I went to the doctor last Thursday and he put me straight back on them, then I had the worst 3 days, I was vomiting and had the worst migraine I have ever had, I didn't think it would ever go away, but now I feel fine still a bit snuffed up though. The doctor told me that I also have a sever sinus infection, and I may have to go onto a stronger dose of antibiotics after I finish these ones. Anyway that's enough about that.




We haven't been doing a lot lately, just everyday stuff. Jon has been walking up to the school to pick up Ben and he takes Ben's bike, so he gets to ride home, which he just loves, he thinks it's pretty cool. If I hadn't been so sick I would go too, and take Jackson in the pram. Maybe I will start tomorrow?????


The kids had a water bomb fight the other day, it took me ages to fill em up, but well worth it, they had a ball. Jacco was cracking up every time he popped one, so cute. Ben and Daddy got a bit rough for little Georgia and Ben "accidentally" hit Georgia with one on her back (don't know if you can see in the photo) and it got her soaked. She wasn't very happy about that but he gave her a free shot at him, but she just couldn't do it (the little angel) She just likes throwing them at the plants and fence.


I did this LO today. I love these photos of Jackson with the sun on his hair, it shows all the beautiful colours, so that's what I made the LO about. I used my new swirl stamps for the first time on this LO. I am also excited that after a long search I found a set of itty bitty alphabet stamps on e-bay and they arrived last week. I haven't used them yet but they are like the ones I borrowed from Mel a while back, and I just had to have my own (fell in love with em:0)




I am also happy to announce that Baby Annabell is now the proud owner of 3 new dresses, 2 new bonnets, 1 new sun hat, a new pair of panties and a new petticoat. And I am so proud (and a bit surprised) that I got them finished. Usually I get halfway through something like this and then lose motivation. She looks so cute in her new outfits and little sandals, and Georgia is very happy too.



After to night Jon has 3 nights off work, so I am happy about that, and I am really happy cause he said he would take me out for dinner. Mmm the big decision is where should we go?? Any suggestions??


Lastly I wanted to share this photo that I have been playing around with. I took it on Christmas day, it's of my Nan, who is 93 this year, and my little niece Amelia. I don't know why but I just really love it, there is just something about it?? It's one of those photos that I'd really love to scrap but I just wouldn't know how (if you know hat I mean) I know I am weird, I should just scrap it and be done with it, but I think it's just so precious I don't think I could do it justice.




Thanks for dropping by:0)


Ange

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you poor chicky..I hope you are on top of things now...I am so glad i dont have any tonsills anymore.
Looks like the children had fun with the waterbombs!! thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for comments regarding my site
thanks
Allison
www.altogetherscrap.com.au

Josephine Dodge said...

Hi Ange
Good to know you are feeling better. Water boms are great fun. The Girls had some last monday night 4 the boys. Baby Annabel sure looks cute. Well done with your sewing. You can help me now with Taylor-Jane's formal dress!!!!
Talk soon
luv
Mumxo

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick, tonsilitis stinks!!
Love your layout, is the flourish thing a stamp too? love it!
Love the photos!